Widget allows you to enable/disable the portable WiFi hotspot (WiFi Tether) feature on your device with just one touch. Now you can easily share your Internet connection to other devices. Save your money!
- the ability to customize the color of the widget;
- the ability to customize the size of the icon;
- enabling/disabling mobile data (3G/4G);
- restoring the WiFi state.
How to use:
1. Install app.
2. Add widget to your Home screen:
- long press (touch and hold your finger down) on any open spot on one of your Home screen pages. This will bring up a list of options;
- touch Widgets from the list of choices;
- scroll through your list of installed widgets and select the WiFi Access Point widget;
- adjust the widget settings.
3. Tap WiFi Access Point widget to enable/disable the portable WiFi hotspot.
- small size of the application;
- individual settings for each widget;
- ease of use;
- absolutely free and without ads!
Remember to set a password in the settings of the access point!
If this application doesn't work on your device, please send us the details, we will try to fix it.
WiFi Access Point (hotspot) is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-14. The program can be installed on Android.
WiFi Access Point (hotspot) (version 1.1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.